Monday, April 18, 2011

First Post!

So this is the first post of what will (hopefully) be a very fun science blog written by me and the two cohorts of mine from TEAM SCIENCE.

I will post more advanced and interesting things later. Until then, please feel free to take a look at my latest obsession Kahi Kai, an interface for marine invertebrates. I've been considering using this database for my informational technology class, but decided to do a presentation on Cleverbot instead.

But Kahi Kai is a database which separates and categorizes marine invertebrates based on genetic scale, appearance, and a wide variety of other categorical properties for easier search results.



Also, there are really groovy pictures.



This may be the reason I have spent so many hours on this site.



Never is there a prettier way to see living material existing over a shell of its dead ancestors. Except, you know, Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment